.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I’m pleased to report that there was NO POO in the bathroom this morning.

The new issue of Venus is out. Go buy it! It has Joanna Newsom on the cover and some of my reviews in the back. You should also go buy the new Ms. Led CD while you’re at it – “These Things We Say”. Political Rawk never sounded so good. They’ll be playing at Emo’s with The Thermals on Jan. 22nd. I’m excited to see them not only ‘cause they're great live performers, but also 'cause when they played Ladyfest, I was too stressed/busy to enjoy anything…ok, except for the craft fair because that was the last thing that happened.

My favorite word for today: persnickety.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?