.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 17, 2004

We're Always This Clean

I thought I was going to be in training all day yesterday but got a reprieve. Which was good, since I ended up getting a migraine and being miserable for a few hours. I don’t know why they are coming back after I had such a glorious absence of about 7 months. Crap. The only thing I can think of is that I’ve been eating waaaaay too much sugar and maybe that threw everything out of balance. I think though I invent reasons for why I am plagued with this affliction when really it must just be my evil inner core rising to the surface.

My Mom will be here next week and so we’ll be running around scrubbing the house and pretending like we’re always that clean. Yeah! But the shining beacon of light is the Tuna Helpers Christmas show on Sunday at Emo’s which all you Austinites should gather for. I think it’s an early-ish show.

Its genuinely cold – could see my breath and everything early this morning! Xmas-y!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?