.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Xmas Bonanza!

So, I r'cvd many fabulous gifts from family n' friends. The Jon Stewart book (Dave is encouraging my unhealthy crush on a married man!), earrings, mallets for my Glockenspiel (I thought it was a Xylophone and it's not really mine...it's borrowed from Gina) and best of all, a new digital camera! Yay! Girlstown will have great pictures now and I won't feel guilty about borrowing the work camera. Well, it wasn't guilt I felt. Mainly fear. Today Dave's parents come to town from Oklahoma to open their presents and meet my Mom. We figured it would be good for them to meet before the wedding, ya know?

Check out the Ms. Magazine blog. It's informative and pretty cool



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?