.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 07, 2005

Ann C. AGAIN

You all know how much I hate Ann Coulter! Here's some scandalous pics of her...er...doll. Yes, there's an Ann Coulter doll. Scroll down after going here. You know I never got a response from the hate mail I sent to her website. I expected SOMETHING. I know I'm prolly encouraging her, but I couldn't help myself!

On other news, Malcolm's eye ulcer seems to be getting better. Or it appears not to bother him anyway. He still doesn't like me putting things in his eye. Can't imagine why!

This weekend, you should head to Emo's on Saturday. Number one, it's free. Number two, it's What Made Milwaukee Famous and Zykos, two cool local indie pop bands. I really like the former esp. Very catchy stuff indeed.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?