.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Eye Twitch Here We Come

Work is KILLING me. I have no freakin' idea how I'm going to get shit done. I've still got two reviews to write - for Enon and for Nedelle - and here I am...typing n' watching "Being There" at the same time. I saw the Peter Sellers biopic on HBO the other week - a little on the cheesy side, but enjoyable...especially during the swingin' sixties era. He was kind of an asshole, though, it seems.

I had my first NARAL Texas Board meeting this evening. There are some pretty amazing folks on the board, including Margot Clarke, who is running for Austin City Council, several people who are administrators at Huston-Tillotson (a small, local Baptist College here), a schoolteacher, coupla lawyers. I'm a little worried about the time committment and that will shake out with work and Girlstown, but I've managed in the past. As long as I don't get that weird eye twitch again! This means minimal time at the Humane Society which I feel both guilty and relieved about. I love spending time with the cats and they truly need it, but I can't stand the way AHS is managed (or mis-managed). I could go on and on, but I don't want to be negative. But they're very good at driving off their best volunteers...that's all I say.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?