.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 14, 2005

My Cats Breath Smells Like Cat Food

Man, yesterday’s entry was like the most boring entry in the history of entries. I think I just felt obligated to write something even though I was tired and distracted and didn’t really know what to say. So I’ve promised to provide you with fabulously interesting news tidbits. I present to you the following:

*A HIGH-larious take on the Brad n’ Jen Break up here.

*And you all have prolly already read abut the kick ass Ali G stunt.

*Fact: The 35 million aid package Bush offered to tsunami victims was less than the 40 million budget for the Coronation Ball for himself. Discuss.

So, I admitted to Henna that I like the smell of cat breath. She found that very gross. Then again, it’s better than onion breath. I tried to categorize what cat breath smells like exactly. I find it comforting. Like fur, dry food and grass maybe? Or as Ralph Wiggum so succinctly puts it, “My cat’s breath smells like cat food”. Indeed.

Comments:
i like the sound of my cats crunching on their food at night while i'm falling asleep.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?