.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Saturday

The cats are staring me down. They want to go outside. But it's cold and rainy and I don't want to have to chase them around to drag them in once I leave to go somewhere. The other night, Malcolm came running across the street (he enjoys their bushes tremendously) with a still twitching lizard tail in his mouth. The night before, he ate part of a cricket. I guess that's pretty good protein and all, but I let this creature lick my face? Ugh. Angus isn't nearly as adventurous. He generally stays in our yard only and comes in frequently. He likes to go in and out and in and out about every 15 minutes to a half hour. Very annoying.

I had big yard work plans all weekend! Doh! I should really get a head start on my reviews for Bitch. I'm going to be writing about M.I.A. (hip hop), Masha Qrella (electropop) and Yo La Tengo (yay!) for the Summer issue. For Venus, I'm interviewing this band....I think called Sound Team or Go Team or something....and covering SXSW. So, as usual, I may have overcommitted myself a bit.

Tonite, Kim and I will head out to see Sleepytime Gorilla Museum and Pong at Emo's. We need more live reviews for Girlstown!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?