.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where I've Been...

I've been off running a conference for work (a user's group for our customers), as I do every year, which explains my recent absence from all things computer (and, uh, fun). This year's was particularly horrid as the hotel we held it int treated us quite poorly. I -- and my boss - ended up having to get ugly to get things turned around. My boss was quite a bit more imposing myself as he is much taller. Contrary to popular belief, I don't enjoy having to be "nasty" and sadly, in this case, the result was ass-kissing. I didn't want THAT - I just wanted them to do things right in the first place. Anyway, the upshot is I'm back! Hoo-hah! I'm happy to put the stress behind me and move on. I have no idea what happened last week, but I hear Dick Cheney shot a man. Unfortunately, that man was not George Bush.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?