.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 30, 2006

Blog Roll - Class of 2006

I remember, years ago, reading blogs that that listed their own blog rolls and thinking they were impossibly long. How could one person read so many in one day? And then, I became one of those people. Once I thought about all the blogs I looked at for about 1-2 minutes per day, I had quite a list. And, yes, I do know that I have a problem with celebrity gossip.

Everyday (not weekends):
The Superficial
Best Week Ever
Cute Overload
I Blame The Patriarchy
Decor8
Modish
Perez Hilton
Page Six
Dooce
I Watch Stuff


Sometimes:
Fabulist
Defamer
I’m Just Shy

Swamp Things
All Cupcakes, All The Time
Treehugger

Daddy Types
The Panopticist

Websites:
Domino
Martha Stewart Living
Girlshop

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?