.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 26, 2006

Nut And Bee


nutandbee
Originally uploaded by silverzephyr.

I spend a lot of time visiting “crafty” sites because, well, I’m at work for eight hours a day in front of a computer and I haven’t reached the end of the internet yet. Plus, I love ordering from independent artist-type folks. One of my most recent finds is the wonderfully adorable stationary and artwork of Annette Lauder at Nut and Bee (in New Zealand). I almost didn’t want to share it with anyone and hog it for myself. I ordered the monkey and octopus stationary and a “sleepy sloth” print for my son’s room. Everything is very reasonably priced and the shipping ain’t bad either, believe it or not.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?