.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 05, 2007

Obsessed


gocco, originally uploaded by silverzephyr.

I've been kind of obsessed with Gocco Kits and prints in the past couple of weeks. It looks like so much fun! I love the artwork that I've been seeing on etsy and it seems incredibly versatile. My understanding is that at one point the company that created these back in the 70's was going to stop making them but there was such interest from the craft community they are still being manufactured. Anyway, check out some of the swank art below. All of the artists have stores on etsy.
loadedhipspress

From Loaded Hips Press

apak

It's only a matter of time before I get on of these from apak

.
inkdesigner

I ordered a print from ink designer and it was super cute and well done.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?