.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Product Report: ZuZu and Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees is no longer making concealer or powder. But they have a new Super Shiny lip gloss that is really nice & light. I found it at Target.

I've also been using ZuZu Luxe as a base and concealer. I'm really impressed by how "clean" (few ingredients) the products are. It's a tiny bit "dry" for me because it's oil free - that's my only complaint (most people will find that benficial I am sure). I bought it at Whole Foods. The eyeshadow is excellent: it's not a loose powder (that often drives me crazy because it gets all over the place) and shimmery rather than glittery. All of it is reasonable priced (for that kind of thing).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?